Main Menu > Curriculum Management > Instructor/Advisor Information > Instructor/Advisor Table
- Find the desired individual using WSU ID (with leading 0, ex: 099999999) or Last Name, First Name.
- Select Search
Instructor/Advisor Table tab
- Effective Date: First day of the previous term
- Default is today's date. You will not be able to add the instructor if the semester has started unless you backdate the entry.
- If you save the wrong date, contact the Campus Scheduler to fix the error.
- Status: Active
- Instructor Type: Instructor
- Use Instructor for everyone. Ignore the other options.
- Primary Acad Org: Update with the correct Academic Organization.
- Use the magnifying glass.
- Select Description to sort by Description
- DO NOT select SAVE yet!
Approved Courses tab
Update Acad Org, Subject Area, and Campus only. Course ID & Offer Nbr will disappear after Acad Org is updated. Select "+" to add more rows.
- Acad Org: Use the magnifying glass then select Description to sort or find in the Subject Area listing
- Subject Area: Use the magnifying glass then select Subject Area or Description to sort
- Campus: Use the magnifying glass to select the correct Campus. You must add all Subjects for each Campus.
- Crosslisted Courses: Add all Subjects in the cross listed group
Save your entries.
This Instructor is now available to update in Maintain Schedule of Classes.