From the Main Menu select Curriculum Management, Instructor/Advisor Information, Instructor/Advisor Table.
Type in the ID number (with leading 0, ex: 099999999) or Last Name, First Name.
Click the ‘+’ sign (under the word Last) to add a new row.
- Record 1 of 2 appears and the Effective Date is today’s date.
Change the Effective Date to the first day of the previous term or to the day after the date from Record 2.
Do not click Save.
Click the Approved Courses tab.
Click the ‘+’ sign to add a new row.
Update the Acad Org, Subject Area and Campus fields.
- The Course ID and Offer Nbr disappear after the Acad Org field is updated.
- The Acad Org can be found by searching in the Subject Area.
- All Subjects within a Crosslisted Course need to be added at this time.
- All Subjects for each Campus need to be added at this time.
- This Instructor is now available to update in Maintain Schedule of Classes.