OBIEE: Approved Course Report
A listing of classes that have the Approved checkbox CHECKED in Maintain Schedule of Classes > Basic Data tab. These classes will be Activated by the Campus Scheduler. For Fall/Spring, this process will occur on the next business day. For Summer, the class will be activated when AOI is ready to send the class to the LMS (Canvas). Information on the Unapproved Course Report.
- Use to follow-up that sections that were Approved have remained Approved. Occasionally, myWSU removes the checkmark prior to Activation.
- Use to verify room assignment (Facility ID), units, capacities, day/time, and primary instruction section for uncombined sections.
- Classes MUST be Approved in Maintain Schedule of Classes. Classes approved in Schedule New Class will not remain Approved.
- Sections may have multiple lines showing because there may be more than one Class Attribute (Cls Attr), Class Notes, Instructor (Name) and/or Meeting Time listed.
On this report you can search by the following fields:
- Acad Group
- Agri Human & Nat Res Sciences
- Col Engineering & Architecture
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Catalog Nbr
- Enrl Status
Below is an example of an Approved Course Report where no sections are Approved.